04 August 2008

Chesna's Breakfast of Champions

If I've said this once, I've said it a million times; "You must eat breakfast" and regular meals throughout your day. Your metabolism slows down and your body becomes more efficient at storing fat when you skip meals. That said, today I'm answering a question I get all too often... "So Chesna, what do you eat for breakfast?"

For the next week, I will post my breakfast meals and hopefully it will encourage you to start thinking outside the (cereal) box when it comes to your first meal of the day.

Today, my breakfast of champions consisted of decaf green tea and an apple upon rising. One hour later, I had another cup of decaf green tea, a huge serving of squash cooked with red onions and garlic, 2 slices of Applegate Smoked turkey breast and water.

I realize that some of you might prefer traditional breakfast foods so how about an egg white, veggie omelet or oatmeal with peanut butter?

Food choice, per se, doesn't matter as long as you aim to eat clean, balanced meals as often as possible.

I'm just an email away so let me know if you'd like more info^_^

No comments: