06 August 2008

Good Eats



Happy Wednesday,

No breakfast on the run for me today. I snapped this picture before chowing down. You're looking at kale cooked with orange pepper, red onion and roasted red pepper turkey sausage, and broccoli cooked with garlic and onions. I enjoyed a large glass of water and a broiled apple approximately 40 minutes prior to the meal. It was tasty y'all!

My workouts for today consisted of 30 minutes of leg work this morning and 30 minutes of core work in the afternoon. It is common for me to split up my workouts because of my client and work schedule. Don't let "lack of time" prevent you from getting your exercise. If you cannot find the time to perform all of your exercises or cardio at once, do what I do and break it up. You'll still get the benefits of exercising and the multiple sessions will help speed up your metabolism even more. Email if you have questions. In the meantime,

keep it moving...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Chesna! ! That breakfast sure does look GOOD! ! ! I struggle with not always knowing what to eat and/or having it on hand. So I just keep it simple, however, keeping it simple is not always the tastiest when you're on the run. After looking at your meal I think I need to start giving my meals some more thought and more importantly, planning! Thanks for the inspiration! ! !

Ian

Anonymous said...

I usually keep it simple also. My wife does the cooking but she considers also what the kids like with healthy foods. Keep me posted on the healthy foods.
I like keeping it simple but healthy.
Sherman